23rd ATHENS XCLUSIVE DESIGNERS WEEK ♡

by - April 03, 2018

axdw heaven online

One more fashion week has come to an end, which you probably already know if you follow me on Instagram! Athens Xclusive Designers Week takes place here in Greece twice a year and I always love going. I may not adore every single bit of it (like how chaotic it is) but I do enjoy dressing up, meeting up with my friends from the industry and seeing what the designers propose for the upcoming seasons. It's like a big fashion party!

This year I only went there for two out of the five days since, over the years, I have become more eclectic and I choose to only see the designers I really like. If you've ever been to fashion week, you understand how tiring it is to attend every single show. I was very tired in advance, so I just wanted to enjoy some good quality shows.

axdw heaven online

For my outfit on the first day, I wanted to go big and I clearly didn't seem to care about the "less is more" rule. I wore loose-fitting, black, high-waisted pants from Zara, which were rather simple, so I decided to pair them with a vintage leopard print shirt and a vintage yellow jacket. 

axdw heaven online

I absolutely adore the contrast and the mix n' match vibe of the look. 

axdw heaven online

I didn't want to wear heels since I had to use public transportation to get there, so I opted for chic black ballerinas also from Zara and I finished the look with a vintage Chanel-looking bag and gold statement earrings from Strass Bijoux.

axdw heaven online

As for my makeup, I chose nude lips since I didn't want to overpower the yellow jacket with vivid colors. Thus, I set my focus on the eyes, with a brown smokey look and simple black wings. To finish it off I added blinding highlighter, which is always a must for me and, well, I already had bold brows to begin with. 

The eyeshadows I used were Sephora brand, the lipstick, the highlighter, the blush and the contouring kit were Makeup Revolution, the eyeliner and the foundation were L'oreal, the concealer was NYX and the mascara was Max Factor.

axdw heaven online

I really liked the shows I attended, especially Olga Karaververi, Tassos Mitropoulos and Kathy Heyndels. I loved the romantic wedding dresses, the floral prints, the bomber jackets and the vivid colors and there were definitely pieces that I want to make mine and incorporate into my wardrobe!

axdw heaven online

axdw heaven online

axdw heaven online

axdw heaven online

axdw heaven online

What do you guys think about my outfit and the looks from AXDW? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! ♥

axdw heaven online
axdw heaven online

You May Also Like

1 σχόλια