STYLE FILE: HOODIES & FUR ♡

by - December 22, 2016

hoodie and fur
Hello my loves? How is life treating you? I'm a bit terrible, since I got sick again, but imma fight it ;) I'm definitely not ready for the holidays, that's for sure!
Thus, I decided to skip the xmas posts and talk about real street style. It's been my favorite lately and I've been really loving all the trends. Basically, think cool girl meets lazy girl. Like Kendall and Gigi. 
The new hot trend, that I'm really digging is wearing a fur (faux obvi) over your hoodie. All the icons (and Kanye XD) are pairing them with skinny pants and they're mixing and matching different colors and patterns.
Why I think this is awesome? First of all, it's so incredibly comfortable. If you sleep in hoodies, like I do, then you basically go out in your pj's. Hoodie plus fur equals warm and cozy. I also wear skinny jeans on the daily and then the sneaks or boots that go with my look. Lastly, this look combines casual badass girl with glam and sophisticated lady. Think of it as the adult way to wear a hoodie. 
Extra points if the hoodie is long and you wear it like a dress with otk boots! Simply cool and amazing.
What do you guys think about this trend? Let me know in the comments below ♥



You May Also Like

1 σχόλια