LOAFERS?!♡

by - May 12, 2016

How are you my loves? Tired of everything and everyone like me? In need for some major fashion inspo to get through the week? I got you covered! Life sucks but that doesn't mean our outfits have to suck too XD 
I'm sure you've all noticed that loafers are becoming a thing, well actually they are already a pretty big deal in fashion. Flats in general I would say. So many stylish girls are opting for sneakers instead of heels nowadays. I absolutely love this trend a)because I live in sneakers and biker boots and b)because I love the idea of being stylish and comfortable throughout the day. But, I'm not a big fan of loafers. I used to wear ballerina flats when I was younger, but now I feel that they don't compliment my style or my body shape. 
Loafers are the kind of shoes that I would categorize as man-repellers and, even though they're trendy, I just can't seem to get on board. But, I would be a terrible fashion advisor if I only posted about the stuff I wear.Thus, I decided to curate a couple of loafers that I would kinda sorta might-a wear. Usually the fashion crowd-the Olsens ahem-are pairing them with pants, but I've been seeing them with dresses lately and I do like a good mix n' match.
Here are my loafers of choice and, of course, some style inspo!
Would you guys wear them? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below♥





















source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια