Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial♥

by - February 08, 2016

Yes, I finally uploaded another video! I've been wanting to do it for so long, but I was incredibly busy with my finals. But, the minute I finished, I sat down to film this look for you! 
It's probably my favorite look so far, because it is feminine and maybe "subtle" but it's also really sexy and glam. This time, I wanted to go all the way, hence the falsies and the contouring. I would definitely wear this for valentine's or for a date and I think that anyone can pull it off, no matter the skin tone or the style. I wore this on a night out with friends, with this mauve turtleneck, a black skirt and over-the-knee boots, but you can pair it with so many different looks. 
I realised that most of the VD tutorials involved pinks and mauves and glitter, but that was after I had uploaded it XD
Anyway, I hope you guys like this look whether you are single or in a relationship. Make sure to tag me if you recreate this♥
All the products I used are in the YT description bar^*
Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης Elena Tsakiridou (@helena_tsk) στις
If you like my video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel for more! Leave a comment to let me know what you think!

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια