BALMAIN x H&M

by - October 22, 2015

We have been waiting for this for so long(at least I have) and it is finally here! The brand new collection that Olivier Rousteing designed with H&M! Just in case you didn't get a chance to take a good look at it, I decided to show it to you-because you really need to see it-trust me. I didn't include the men's section because this post would be gigantic.
One thing you probably don't know about me is that I am in love with all the latest collections by Balmain. But, being an ordinary girl on a budget, I simply can't afford it. Don't get me wrong, this collection is not exactly "cheap" but there are some pieces that would calm your inner fashionista without breaking the bank. One of the reasons I love H&M^*
I am absolutely obsessed with most of these pieces. After all, Gigi, Kendall, Kylie, Jourdan and so many more amazing girls have already worn them and looked fabulous as always. Lots of embellishments, leather, suede and satin, extravagant designs and drool-worthy accessories. Sounds like #balmaination to me. 
Olivier Rousteing has definitely lived up to the expectations. This is one of my favorite H&M designer collaborations so far-if not THE best. Even if your style is not rock and edgy I'm sure you'll find something great to love(like that cream blazer oh♥)!
As for me, I will for sure pay H&M a visit, even if I'm not planning to purchase anything(now). What about you guys? Did you enjoy this collection? Let me know in the comments below♥




































































source: popsugar.com

You May Also Like

2 σχόλια