MTV VMA 2015

by - September 01, 2015

Have a nice month everyone! I am hoping that this September will be epic, full of surprises and new experiences for us all♥
Did you guys get the chance to see this year's Video Music Awards that took place on August 30th? If, by any chance, you got to actually be there, then I don't like you XD If you didn't, just turn on MTV -whenever- during this entire month!
Like any previous ceremony, it was full of cool performances, high-profile celebrities, your daily dose of drama and, of course, some fierce red carpet looks. I gathered for you my favorites♥
Cara Delevingne was stylish, as always, in a mini Saint Laurent dress. Very appropriate for her age-and body type-if you ask me.
 Rita Ora looked fierce in this edgy Vera Wang gown. Plus, she paired it nicely with sexy and dark makeup and nails.
 Selena Gomez was one of the least "naked" appearances of the night. I like how she kept things very low-key and how chic and polished she looks in her Calvin Klein maxi dress.
 Gigi Hadid's dress sure made plenty of heads turn, not only because of the color. Bold and fierce-much like her-this creation by Emilia Wickstead complimented her tan very nicely. I love Gigi♥
 Surprisingly, I actually liked Nicki Minaj in this gold Labourjoisie gown. It reminded me of liquid gold!
 Kylie Jenner didn't leave her comfort zone that much, but I enjoyed the way this Balmain dress looked paired with the wig.
 Taylor swift kept it classic in this two-piece by Ashish and her golden pumps. Sometimes I feel that this girl can do no wrong!
 Lily Aldridge was her usual sexy-chic self in this very elegant gown by Alexandre Vauthier. Again, this girl has timeless style.
 Vanessa Hudgens played dress up and showed up as a bohemian fairy princess-as usual! She can accessorize like no other♥
 Emily Ratajkowski was sexy and fashion forward in her Altuzarra dress. Her over-the-knee boots were simply made for her!
 Bella Thorne looked like a modern-day princess ready to dance! Her sandals-and legs!- looked on point as always.
 Chrissy Teigen was probably one of my favorites. Not only her Marchesa gown was sexy and chic, but she also looked very glowy and beautiful!
 Katie Stevens was serious hot-stuff. The dress enhanced her curves perfectly and looked fabulous with her hair! 
 Demi Lovato looked sexy and young in this futuristic Nicolas Jebran dress. The color was just...*_*
 I wasn't that impressed with Tinashe's bodycon dress, but I absolutely adored the boots! If only she could change the dress.
 Brandi Cyrus rocked this mini dress -maybe too young for her? I liked it anyways!

Greer Grammer's dress was one of my favorites too. I love the color, but I think it would be better paired with gold dainty jewelry.

 Martha Hunt was in my top five as well. In my opinion, she looked perfect in Georges Chakra and Stuart Weitzman heels♥
Both Kylie and Selena decided to go bolder and leave less to the imagination at the after-party. Both looked amazing in their sleek black cut-out dresses!
What about you guys? Which look was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below♥

You May Also Like

2 σχόλια