ADIDAS BY MARY KATRANTZOU

by - November 17, 2014

I know it's been a long time, or so it feels like. I know I should post more often like I used to. But my schedule is really overwhelming and I don't have the time to do many of the things I love, including writing on my blog. Because it's not just the time you take to write something. It's also the time you need to find an idea, or read about something, do your research, find or create the material you need... If I had more time in my hands I would totally put much more energy to each post, and I will do this in the future for sure. But, for now, I have to go with it. 
Today, I decided to share with you a very exciting collaboration that was revealed a few days ago-in case you missed it. Yes, I'm talking about the collection that Mary Katrantzou designed for Adidas Originals. For those of you who don't know it, Mary Katrantzou is Greek, so it makes me very proud to see her great success. She's one of the few greek designers that make such a huge impact abroad and sell their products at delux sites like Net-a-Porter. 
This one is really one of the hottest collabs of the season, the one the fashion crowd was impatiently waiting, and it didn't let us down. I love how colorful and fun all the pieces are and I love how they mixed and matched different styles and patterns. 
It goes without saying that I would wear all these-I'm not saying that I would look good in all of them but I would certainly give it a try! My favorite ones are the dress, the top and the skirt at the header and the black-purple jacket. I know, I'm predictable.
Anyways, enjoy ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, guys, what do you think of this collection? Which one is your favorite piece here? Let me know in the comments ^* 
source: www.style.com
www.elleuk.com

You May Also Like

2 σχόλια