BEST MAKEUP DUPES

by - June 08, 2014


Happy Sunday guys! Not so fun-day when you have to study but what can you do... This post is kinda related to my previous one about the new YSL couture palettes. I said that 60$ is too much for the amount of product contained, but that I would love to have one of the palettes because of the lovely colors.

Lately, I'm constantly bumping on dupes for different products. I'm not talking about the ones that say that are ex. Chanel but they're not. I mean those who are a different brand and don't claim to be the original, but make products similar to them, with good quality and great resemblance most of the times. 

This can really come in handy, especially when it comes to makeup, for so many reasons. For starters, you can buy the cheap version to see how it works with your skin etc. and then purchase the original. On the other hand, if you don't care that there might be a slight difference, you can just stick to the dupe. Who would be able to tell when they see it on you?

I did a little research and I found some really great dupes for you. For the newer products, it's rare to find a good one, but you never know. So, you the people who make the dupes, if you're reading this right now, if you make a GOOD one for the new YSL couture eyeshadow palettes, please let me know!

To be honest, the most dupes I found were for MAC products. Can you really blame them? I mean for one single makeup brush, would you pay even over 40$? 

If you can find another product close to that, from not-just-any-brand, then go for it! Maybe the products don't look so similar in the photos, but when you see the swatches, the similarity is surprising! There were so much more to show you, but I thought I should stick to the basics!

Urban Decay "Naked 2"-54$
 Makeup Academy "Undress me too"-£4.00
Urban Decay "Naked"-54$
Makeup Academy "Undressed"-£4.00
Bobbi Brown Long-wear gel eyeliner black ink-24$
 Maybelline Gel Eyeliner-$7.94
 MAC patentpolish lip pencil-20$
NYX Jumbo lip pencil-4.50$
MAC "Rebel" lipstick-16$
 Wet n' Wild Sugar Plum Fairy-2.29$
Benefit "Porefessional"-31$
 Maybelline "Baby Skin"-5.94$
       
I found this in a blog but I lost the link :(
source: www.pinterest.com

I really liked this last one, because it reminded me of my ?More or Less? sets So helpful if you want to recreate this look!

Do you guys like dupes? Have you ever tried any? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!

You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. Any Makeup Tips brush useful for joining this make-up will probably be really not the same as usually the one utilized to hide the muse. Renowned makes possess make-up brushes tugged inside the make-up sets for that capability of the customers.

    ReplyDelete