SOPHIA WEBSTER FOR J.CREW

by - May 12, 2014

SOPHIA WEBSTER FOR J.CREW

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post anything for a few days but things were pretty hectic here. I had some french exams and I hope I did well (fingers crossed!). Now that it's done, I haven't realised it yet and I'm super tired, but I felt I needed to make this post. 

If you've read my blog before, you probably know that I have a huge shoe addiction, and also that I love Sophia Webster. One thing you may not know is that I also really like J.Crew. It is a perfect combination of stylish pieces for every occasion in a reasonable price most of the time! So you can obviously guess how excited I am about this collaboration.

Surprisingly, this is one of the designer's most "normal" collections. I mean no wings, no animals, nothing like that for that matter. Even though I am absolutely crazy about these, I know that some people find them "too much". I don't understand that, since all of her designs are to die for, but it's good to have some pairs for the ones who want something different but are not ready to take a big step (literally?). 

I admire Sophia Webster so much and I look up to her. I am just a baby designer right now, but she is such a huge inspiration. After all, her designs reflect my personality in more than one ways. I'm pretty sure that all my friends will hate this post but I hope that you guys like it! Or you could just be inspired to step out of your comfort zone and spice things up! 

Normal is boring ;)

What do you guys think of this collection? Do you like Sophia Webster? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια