ATHENS EXCLUSIVE DESIGNERS WEEK FW14

by - April 09, 2014


It's here, it's here! Finally, a week after the end of the shows, the post for Athens Xclusive Designers Week FW14. I don't really have words to describe how great it was getting to go there, see all these amazing things and meet so many interesting people. I know I keep saying this but, for new bloggers like me, it's really a unique opportunity to be with people who have the same passion for the things you love. 

Plus, you never know what happens in the future and who you'll be working with. It's important to have the right connections. Another great thing is that I can create outfits dressing my clothes up, since I don't really have many occasions where I can go dressed like that. 

This post is really big, so I'm just going to start from the outfits. I created three different looks. The first one is more classy and elegant, but I added the red biker jacket to have a slight edge, and also the PVC bracelet with the stones (which I made myself!). 

The second look was sporty chic. I obviously wore these super comfy sweatpants with a striped jacket and a black shirt. I also made the PVC clutch myself

The third outfit is actually closer to the way I usually dress when I go out with friends. Edgy-grungy with a more dressy black coat. I really can't decide which one I like the most. All the outfit photos were taken after I came back from the shows, that's why you see the familiar wall. 

The following photos show some jewelry and artwork displayed there. Don't you just adore the hand fan from Marks & Spencer in the last photo? I know I do. But even more I adore the Makis Tselios collection (video) which was once again my favorite. You can't see all the pieces in the video but you can find them online. I just thought that it would be double information to post here the photos from every show, since you can find them elsewhere. 

After all, I wanted to show you the spice, that extra something, the little details, make you feel a little bit like you were there!

Do you like all the stuff here? Which one of my outfits is your favorite? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια