STYLE FILE: FALL SLIDES ♡

by - September 03, 2017

Good evening darlings! How are you all these first few days of fall? Can you believe it's September already? I can't. It feels like summer just flew by so fast, but I guess that's what always happens. Anyway, I'm really pumped for fall because I could really use a break from the suffocating summer heat and I can't wait to put together some great fall posts for you guys♥

I also have been dying to go back to fall clothing and makeup. You guys know that I am a sucker for jackets, boots dark lipstick and nails. But, we still have some time till we reach that point. 


For now, we are trying to create transitional outfits that won't let us down while the weather is still hot. Now, the last summer item that I find myself parting with are shoes. I mean, even during the winter you can wear your sandal heels (with or without tights).




In September it's easy to wear jeans and sandals. But, if you want to be more city-appropriate and stylish af, I suggest you opt for slides. These past few seasons they have been all over the place and, even though I was a bit sceptical at first, I have grown quite fond of them. Especially the extravagant ones with the feathers/ pearls etc, since they are the ideal way to dress up a simple outfit. All you need to spice up a total black outfit, is a pair of fun and daring slides. 



Also, since my feet get super cold during the winter, I find that now is the perfect time to wear them. They are trendy, chic, comfortable and quite versatile. You can wear them with jeans, dresses, skirts, shorts and there are so many different styles to choose from. You could go for the leather Gucci ones that are very polished and office appropriate, for the suede camel colored ones if you want to embrace the fall mood, or choose a pair with fur, prints etc if you are feeling playful and adventurous.

Personally, I am very much enjoying my slides! What about you guys? What is your go-to shoe choice for early fall? Let me know in the comments below ♥






























source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

1 σχόλια

  1. Thanks for posting this blog, I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and other. Please visit at Dinosaur print dress Shop the perfect range of dinosaur shirt womens, dinosaur dress & skirt from lavielente.ca. It is dedicated to dinosaur lovers; this dress is made out of our customized dinosaur pattern through digital print.- https://lavielente.ca/

    ReplyDelete