EVENT PLANNING ft. PAPERLESS POST ♡

by - August 12, 2017

 
Good morning loves! How is August treating you so far? I've been sick for days but my cold is slowly subsiding and I am ready to seize the last days of summer!♥

Here, in Greece, summer equals a long pause when it comes to parties and events since everyone is pretty much scattered across the country on vacation. But, as fall approaches, people start making plans again to welcome the new season. Thus, I teamed up with Paperless Post, a company that helps you create online and paper stationery that reflects your individual aesthetic, to share with you some tips regarding events and planning.

If I am invited to a certain event, I always like to plan ahead. You need to check your schedule, RSVP (check out somelovely stationery here) and make any necessary purchases. The invitation will usually state the dress code (casual, formal etc.) and you must stick to it. I start by browsing my closet and checking to see if I have any outfits appropriate for the occasion and, preferably, something that I haven't worn to an event before. If I don't, I will go out and buy something and I will choose some pieces from my mum's recent jewelry line to go with it. If it's a birthday, a baby shower or a wedding, you must also take the gift into consideration.

If I am hosting the event (which I love to do) I like to pay attention to every little detail. Date, guests, food, music, decorations... As for the invitations, it depends on the type of the event. If it's something informal and I'm only inviting close friends, I will probably design the invitations by myself and send them via email. If it's more formal and the guest list is larger, I will order my invitations online and send them the traditional way.

Lately, online invitations have been extremely popular and for good reason. It's a fast, easy and very millennial way to communicate with your guests and friends and there are so many different options to choose from. Take Paperless Post, for example. They have collaborated with designers such as Kate Spade and Oscar de la Renta to provide you with stunning online cards and invitations. They have so many beautiful designs that I find it difficult to pick a favorite.

I will definitely use them the next time I'm planning an event, especially if it's related to fashion. In this business, looks matter more than anything else and you need to stay true to your style and manifest it in any way possible. From your clothes to your work and even your invitations. In my experience, a good invitation can make it or break it for any event.

If you are interested in digital cards and invitations, I highly recommend you to visit www.paperlesspost.com and check out their amazing stuff! 

Let me know your thoughts on event planning and invitations in the comments below ♥

You May Also Like

1 σχόλια

  1. Nice and informative post sharing details of the event planning. Thanks a lot for the share. Candid Wedding Photographers | Wedding Photographers in Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete