PEACH MAKEUP FOR SPRING ♡

by - March 18, 2017

Hello my loves! I've missed you soooo much. I know I'm the worst for not posting anything for like a month or so, but I have good reason. I barely had any time to breathe. I've been so busy lately with work and college and, being the perfectionist I am, I couldn't add another task in my daily routine. My blog is my baby, my favorite way of expressing myself and sharing my passion with all of you. This is why I don't want to half-ass anything here. I just wait until I have enough time, energy and excitement to write an amazing article for you (and for me too 😝). I hope you understand ♥
Anyway, today I wanted to talk to you about something that has been on my mind for the longest time. Peach makeup! If you know me, you know that makeup is my obsession, my passion, my weakness. I can spend hours watching tutorials, hauls, Instagram posts, talking about makeup and, of course, doing my own. 
I absolutely love experimenting with trends and trying out new products so, when I found out about the peach trend, I wanted to try it right away. Now, what I love about makeup, is that you can recreate any possible look using only the products that you already have in your collection. Yes, everyone and their mom has released something peach-themed, from Too Faced to Kylie to Colourpop. And yes, I wish I could try them all out. Being on a budget has, unfortunately, never favored anyone who is obsessed with cosmetics :/ But, luckily, I made it work. 
Η δημοσίευση κοινοποιήθηκε από το χρήστη elena ❤ (@helena_tsk) στις

I used my favorite peach blushes and all the eyeshadows with a warmer peach undertone that I could find in my collection. Also, you guys know that I love to mix n' match more than anything. Thus, I used different lipsticks to achieve the perfect peach lip at home. I was astounded by the result.
Now, why so much fuss about peach, you ask. Well, first of all, it immediately makes me think of spring. It's warm, soft, vibrant and it's just one of those colors that instantly make you happy. Plus, I feel it adds a healthy glow to the skin, while complementing all skin and eye colors out there. Basically, the perfect transition color for spring. Sweet yet interesting.
You can use it to achieve pretty much any look, from soft everyday simplicity, to full face glam! It's less cliche than pink and less tacky and bold than orange. The ideal hybrid that looks good on everyone! What's not to love? ♥
What do you guys think about the peach makeup trend? Let me know in the comments below 























 source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια