STYLE FILE: ZARA ♡

by - September 21, 2016

If you read a lot about fashion, you probably already know that Zara has been stepping up their game lately. They offer a great variety of good quality pieces, usually under 100$. Designers have said that sometimes they can't tell the difference between Zara and high end collections, and style icons like Olivia Palermo are incorporating more and more items into their looks. No, this post is not sponsored. But, I've been shopping at Zara ever since I was a little girl, and I don't intend to stop.
Thus, I decided to browse their newest additions and pick the items that could easily be part of high fashion looks (aka NYFW etc). I had to step out of my comfort zone a bit, since I buy jeans and jackets all the time, and pick something different.
Please excuse the captions in greek :P Just click the arrows to see everything I picked.
As for my favorites, I have to go with the velvet booties, the baby pink bomber, the military shirt and the nude bag with the keychain. I mean, what's new? XD
What about you guys? What are your faves? What do you love to buy at Zara? Let me know in the comments below♥



You May Also Like

0 σχόλια