STYLE FILE: COATS

by - September 30, 2016

It may be a billion degrees outside today but, overall, it's coat season y'all! I am beyond excited, if you can't tell. I think that coats are just so chic and comfy and it feels so good to be finally able to not show any skin. 
Don't get me wrong, I am utterly in love with the warmer months, but it's not ideal to be constantly checking if you shaved properly, if your arms and legs are toned enough, if your dress is too short, if your self tan is beginning to look streaky etc. Coats provide comfort and coverage and, if you choose wisely, you'll feel like you're walking around wrapped in a comfy blanket all day. Need I say more?
If you're on a budget, like me, you probably opt for a more versatile style and color that you can pair with pretty much anything. And I mean anything...from jeans and sneakers, to a formal dress, to your pjs when you walk your dog in the morning. But, coats can also be a statement on their own and make an entire look. I mean, who can argue that during Scandal you don't watch Olivia Pope's coats before anything else? They're just divine.
I am seriously obsessed with coats and I definitely need many more in my closet. Preferably from the collection I put together :P Until then, we can all just daydream about them-or browse through their instagram accounts-yes that's a thing. 

{Please note that I am in no means promoting real fur, I just like the way these coats look. I would never ever buy them myself!}

Check out some women coat!


What about you guys? What is your favorite coat to wear this season? Let me know in the comments below♥
































source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια