SPRING TRAVEL ESSENTIALS♡

by - May 04, 2016

Hello my darlings! How are you today? I'm super pumped because my birthday is only a couple of days away and I just can't wait to celebrate! Also, May equals warmer weather and fun spring getaways. I love travelling so much and the little control-freak inside of me loves planning and packing and making lists. 
So, I teamed up with HomeAway to share with you my top 5 essentials. The ones that I can't live without at home and, especially, when I travel!

Sunnies
I think that sunglasses are such a huge necessity all year round but you need them even more if you're going to be exposed to the sun a lot. It doesn't matter if you have light and sensitive eyes like I do or not, pick a stylish pair that flatters your face shape (I'm a sucker for anything cat-eye) and avoid wrinkling!

Book
 I know that a lot of people prefer playing card games or listening to music, but I think that nothing can compare to a good book. I find peace when I'm reading at the beach and I'm taking a little break from technology. What I'm reading atm: The shell seekers

Sunscreen
I absolutely love my SPF, I'm pale as paper though so i don't really have a choice XD) but I still need to remind myself to reapply every now and then. Cause wrinkles and melanoma are not chic my dears haha.

Cocktails
When it's hot and sunny I can't even find enough energy to eat. All I want to do is lay under the umbrella with a cold colorful drink in hand. Whether it's alcohol or delicious invigorating juice, that's up to you ^*

Hat
Hats are my go-to fashion staple whenever I travel. They look awesome, they protect you and they can be a great way to hide a bad hair day at a humid place. I really want to try a big one like Rachel's once.

Looking for the best place to go? As for my destination of choice? Greek islands of course! Don't just stick to Santorini, there are so many equally breathtaking places to visit ;) Trust me!
What about you guys? Will you go anywhere? What are your top 5 essentials to pack? Let me know in the comments below♥

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια