STYLE FILE: RAINBOW STRIPES♡

by - March 17, 2016

Hello my darlings! How are you today? Personally, I am freezing and currently wearing a chunky turtleneck. Spring huh? The weather here is not great at all but I know that warmer days are yet to come and I am excited! After all, I was born in spring, but I guess May is very different from March.
Anyway, I decided to start a new mini-series here with alternative prints you can wear during spring if you are not an avid floral lover. Personally I am in great terms with my florals but I do believe that they are getting pretty mainstream lately. It's invigorating to see that there are other chic options to choose from. 
Today we are experimenting with colorful stripes! I think that this geometric style is so nice and elegant and it is clear that there are ways to wear it without looking like a 5 y/o. 
I curated a bunch of different looks for all my girls out there. Feminine, bohemian, office-appropriate, crazy...it's all here. I have to say that I am pretty intrigued and I definitely want to try this trend!
What about you? Which one of these styles is your favorite for spring? Let me know in the comments below♥


































source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια