Tuesday, December 8, 2015

THE ULTIMATE GIFT GUIDE #2 {holiday edition}

Part 2 is here, like I promised! I don't know if this one is better(it actually depends on your preferences) but I think that both of these posts are more than enough to help you pick the perfect gift(s). If you missed the first four slideshows, you can check them out here.

The first one (header) is for the party girl in your life. She loves to have fun and she is not afraid to show it. This is her season and she is determined to go big or go home. Hence all the glitter and somewhat unconventional choices!

The second one is for your homebound friend. She loves her house more than anything and would rather chill on Netflix and takeout. You can say she is the opposite of the Party girl, but I really think that everyone who love to relax from time to time-or all the time-will enjoy these!

The third one is for that daredevil adventurous girl. She loves to travel, she loves to experiment, she loves to indulge in exotic luxuries and enjoy life! She is probably constantly on the run but somehow manages to look flawless in her own unique way.

I saved (again) my type of category for last. You know, that fashion geek friend who knows all the models and all the designers or who just loves to keep up with the latest trends and look stylish. If it's last season don't bother buying it-just kidding XD

My song of choice is Jingle Bell Rock as performed by Mean Girls-one of my favorite movies! I absolutely love Katie and the song and the costumes...♥
What do you guys think? WHich one of these categories is your favorite? let me know in the comments below♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer