CHRISTMAS DECOR {holiday edition}

by - December 15, 2015

I know I already included some decor ideas in my previous DIY post and I know that most of you probably already have their festive decorations on. I just really wanted to make this post.
Lately I've been loving interior decoration and I think that decor can seriously make all the difference when it comes to Christmas. Btw is it just me, or the days are going by so ridiculously fast? I just want-actually need-more vacation time! 
Anyways, I think that these decor ideas are great if you haven't decorated yet or you just feel like you need more. Some of them are more chic and simple and the rest are just crazy full-on holiday spirit galore XD
Today's festive song is the new one by Katy Perry. I love her and the song is just very uplifting and the H&M commercial is so pretty!
What is your favorite place to decorate during the holidays? Have you tried any of these? Let me know in the comments below♥



















source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια