MY GREEK LITTLE PARADISE: EASTER BY THE SEA

by - April 13, 2015

Hey guys! Happy Easter again! Like I told you in my last post, here we celebrated this past weekend. I honestly had such an amazing time these two days.
I took some time off from all the studying and stressing and got to relax and have fun with my family and friends. These photos here are from Sunday, when we went on a road trip. It's quite of a long drive to a tavern we go to this time every year and we get to spend the entire day at different places near the sea. So, what you see here are four different beaches and a lake near the beach. 
Going at the beach, especially during this time of the year is like therapy to me. Taking long walks, sitting on the cliffs and just breathing. Unfortunately living in a big city sometimes makes me feel like I can't breathe. Also, feeling the sun on my skin for a change was a great break from studying and staying inside all day. So, long story short, I got to recharge my batteries and feel happy for a little while^^
What did you guys do this weekend? Have you ever been at any of these places? Let me know in the comments below♥

























You May Also Like

0 σχόλια