DECEMBER MOODBOARD

by - December 02, 2014

Have a nice month everyone! I can't believe it's December already. It's just so insane cause it feels like yesterday I was at the beach. But then again, when I look back, I see all the things that have happened and all the ones that are left behind. December is one of my favorite months(because of Christmas duh!) but only the last 10 days since that's when the winter break starts here.
What is a more appropriate post than a December moodboard to get in the mood? I know, I got a little carried away, but honestly, every single picture in here is pure delight. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, after summer and my birthday. I love the lights, the decorations, the food, the music, the presents and the whole ambiance. 
I remember when I was a child, I wanted to sleep in the living room in front of the Christmas tree every single night. Frankly, I still do. Please excuse the cheesy lines and the Starbucks cups, I just thought that the pics were cute.
I can't wait to decorate my house, bake goodies with my mum, invite my friends over, exchange presents... I really hope that this year we will see some snow
Also, this is the season of love. If you have a special someone to spend the holidays with, then lucky you, but if you don't(single bells, single bells #samestory) you don't need to feel sad. Just remember to be kind to everyone and spread the love. Because when you send positive vibes, positive vibes come back to you
So, what have you guys planned for the holidays? Have you done any shopping yet? Let me know in the comments below!
Oh, also...23 DAYS FOR CHRISTMAS










































































































source: www.weheartit.com

You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. περιμενω ολο το χρονο για τα χριστουγεννιατικα ποστς !
    υπεροχες εικονες! :D

    Konstantina || The girl with the dreamcather tattoo

    ReplyDelete