Saturday, November 22, 2014

BONOBOS

Hi guys! How are you? I hope that your week was great and that you are all in an amazing mood for the weekend!
Today's post is the very first of it's kind on my blog. I know you guessed it from the header. It's men's fashion! I never actually thought of styling mens clothes for my blog, or for any other occasion for that matter. Ever since I was a little girl my male barbie dolls always had one single outfit that never changed, while my female dolls had more clothes than I did. So, I saw a challenge. And, I'm telling you, it was so fun!
The truth is I always find myself thinking of things that men I see on the street could wear to look great. But apart from the menswear inspired pieces that I occasionally add to my style, I only visit the men's section to buy presents for my friends.
elena x Bonobos #1
For those of you who haven't heard of them, Bonobos is a deluxe clothing brand designed for all the men seeking perfection(they all do we know that ^*). They focus on delivering great fit, high energy and superb customer experience. Bonobos was named "One of America’s Hottest Brands" by Advertising Age, "Best Men’s Pants" by New York Magazine, one of Inc. Magazine’s "20 Awesome Facebook Pages" and was awarded Crain’s "Best Places to Work in New York City". Pretty great huh?
elena x Bonobos #2
The request was to style some of their men's suits and pair them with items of my choice. Personally I think that men in suits are truly irresistible and I'm sure you do too after watching the 50 Shades of Grey trailer. I know that suits always make a look very polished and put together. As always, I thought of all the people that actually DON'T need to look like a CEO in their everyday life. So, I created 3 different(but similar in the same time) looks, a preppy, a sporty and a formal one.
 elena x Bonobos #3
The first and the second one are pretty casual and can be worn from day to night. I absolutely love the blue-grey combination and I think it's perfect for fall. I think that the first one is my favorite because you can totally mix and match and also swap the sneakers with some brown oxfords for the ultimate preppy perfection. I chose the sneakers in both looks because I think they make the whole look much easier to wear, especially for a younger guy. 
The third look is the one you'd go for to impress your boss, or wear at a wedding, or if you actually are a CEO xd. It's so simple yet it looks like a million dollars. It makes me think..."Mr Grey will see you now"-sorry I couldn't help it.
So which one of these looks is your favorite? What do you think of the bonobos suits? If you want to learn more about them, just visit their website www.bonobos.com

2 comments:

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer