FASHION WEEK INSTA-DIARY

by - October 31, 2014

axdw heaven online

Hey guys! How are you?? I'm so happy that this week is finally coming to an end, because I really need some rest. Here in Greece, was a national holiday, but I didn't stay in and relax like normal people did. You see, I had to go to fashion week.

Those of you who have been to one probably understand what I'm talking about. It's that mix of feelings where you really want to go and see all the fashion shows, but on the other hand, you just want to stay in bed and burn your heels.

Let's be honest, I am tired, but I truly had an amazing time. I met new people (some of them knew my blog #OMG) and I got to be surrounded by fashion, which is kind of rare in my everyday life. The ones that follow me on instagram, obviously noticed that I was posting like crazy these past few days. 

So, I thought that instead of a boring outfit post, I should show you Athens Exclusive Designers Week, through my point of view.

axdw heaven online

You know that feeling when you realise that a big event is tomorrow and you still haven't figured out what to wear? Jewelry is a very important part of my look, and I think that the right combo can really make the difference. {FIY I ended up wearing most of these the first day...oops^^}

axdw heaven online

I got new last minute business cards specially made for fashion week. I love the way they turned out! ps. I gave that necklace to my bestie to wear at axdw.

axdw heaven online

 Just a tired, blurry mess, which is exactly what I felt like when I came home the first day.

axdw heaven online

Arm candy and a bold lip (and the perfect wing that you can't see) for day1...what else?

axdw heaven online

I'm so thrilled every time I get to sit in the second or the front row because I can totally see all the details-and take awesome photos- and it really feels like it's just me and the model there.

axdw heaven online

One of the prettiest models, or so my friend who is a professional makeup artist says, of axdw in one of the most chic and elegant dresses we saw.

axdw heaven online

Vassilis Zoulias presented gorgeous 50's and 60's lines and added plenty of color. Sure works for me ^*

axdw heaven online

This show reminded me (and the rest of the people there) of the italian designers. Especially the jewelry were just so D&G!

axdw heaven online

All I wore under my strict blazer was a lace bralet. It goes without saying that my blazer was fully buttoned at all times.

axdw heaven online

The first day of fashion week was also my bestie's bday so you can guess we went a little cray-cray there. That's just normal behaviour for us though XD

axdw heaven online

"Feel your heart" program by Coca Cola light. What better thing to do than support the health of women's heart? #wecandothis

axdw heaven online

My awesome pass that really makes people look at me in a different way. It makes me feel so professional.

axdw heaven online

I've been obsessed with this hairstyle ever since I saw it on the runway. I even recreated it at home (successfully!)

axdw heaven online

The white angels at the Kathy Heyndels show were either brides or cousins of Elsa from Frozen.

axdw heaven online

The black ones had a more hipster vibe.
One of the best shows of the season hands down!

axdw heaven online

Just me once again blending in the fashion crowd. [random people passing behind me] I'm seriously in love with my outfit from that day.

axdw heaven online

Just cause it wouldn't be fashion week without delicious drinks for the tired bloggers. 

axdw heaven online

Oh axdw I'm gonna miss you until next year! Thank you all, my fashion friends/designers for the great memories and experiences! xx

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια