ELIE SAAB RESORT 2015

by - June 16, 2014


How's it going guys? I know, it's Monday again. I hope you had an amazing weekend! To cheer you up, I decided to do a post about the new Resort 2015 collection by Elie Saab

There are really no words to describe how much I adore the designer. Every single time, the designs are amazing and better - if that's even possible. I don't know where to start since everything is so gorgeous. 

You probably love the famous gowns as much as I do. They make me daydream, feel like I'm watching a vintage movie. I am a big fan of contemporary fashion, but you could say that those pieces are my crushes and chic elegant timeless designs are my true loves. 

They are so beautifully simple and minimalistic and I love the way they compliment the light skin of the models (light skin tone girl talking^*). Feminine and sexy without being provocative and minimalistic without being boring. 

The pastel tones are simply to-die-for and, let's be honest here, it's much harder to look tacky with pastels than with neons no matter what you're wearing. I like that apart from the breathtaking gowns there are also some more casual pieces that you could wear to work or whenever you need an everyday yet polished look!

I simply can't pick my favorite but, frankly, I never can! 

So you tell me! Which one of these is your favorite? Do you love Elie Saab like I do? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!


source: style.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια