MET GALA 2014 VS 2013

by - May 08, 2014

met gala heaven online

We've all heard about the Met Gala. Fundraising event of the Metropolitan Museum that tons of celebrities attend every year. Glamorous and exclusive. 

According to Wikipedia, in 2014 the ticket for each guest costed 25,000$! Whaaat! Of course all of our favorite celebrities were there this year, and some of their outfits were to die for. I thought it would be fun to do a little competition between 2013 and 2014. 

Here are my favorite looks. I'm going to start with my love, Cara Delevingne. I won't spend any of your time blabbering about how much I admire her and how gorgeous she is. I'm just going to say that she wore pants at an event where almost everyone wears a gown. She could totally wear anything and look perfect, but I must admit that I also loved her last year's dress. Tough decision...

met gala heaven online

I definitely prefer Diane Kruger's 2013 look. Edgy and interesting.

The Olsens decided to cool things down a little. Chic!
met gala heaven online

Giesel rocks 2013, but she is divine in 2014!
met gala heaven online

The lovely Emma Stone. Can't decide(hu-pink-hu). 
met gala heaven online

2014! 2014! Karolina Kurkova
met gala heaven online

Sarah Jessica Parker calmed things down as well. Love 2014's hair!
met gala heaven online

Liu Wen made it so hard to chose! McQ! No, Posen! No, wait...
met gala heaven online
Riri, with her cropped top and the total white look. Simply...wow!
(I couldn't find a photo of her in 2013...)
met gala heaven online

Dakota Johnson! Love her dress but still can't decide about her...
met gala heaven online

Zac Posen stole my heart. Arizona Muse, amazing!
met gala heaven online

Mustard is not in my top favorite colors, silver is! 2014 for Lily Aldridge!
met gala heaven online

It looks like Amber Heard has a great taste ;) Just saying...
met gala heaven online

Karlie Kloss makes me feel smaller than I already am but I can't help it, I love her! Definitely 2014!
met gala heaven online

 Queen B on fire!
met gala heaven online

Kristen Stewart in Chanel Haute Couture SS14! Sorry 2013...
met gala heaven online

Blake Lively is my girl! She can do no wrong!
met gala heaven online

And my favorite from 2014...
met gala heaven online
Suki Waterhouse in Burberry♥

What do you guys think of these looks? Which year was your favorite? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!

source: www.whowhatwear.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια