MAN-REPELLING SHOES

by - May 22, 2014

man repelling shoes

How's it going guys? Yesterday it was my name-day so I had a great time celebrating! Friends, family, deserts and presents! 

I love presents and shopping so much, so when I have time and I can't go to the stores, I like to do some window shopping online, even without buying anything. Just checking what's around all over the world. So, I couldn't help but notice a new growing trend in shoes. I usually like to experiment and try crazy unexpected shoes, but this is really not my style. I kept thinking that they won't last, but since more and more women are getting them, I thought I should ask your opinion about these. 

They are a combination of Birkenstock, gladiator sandals, flatforms and cleated soles. Truly man-repelling shoes, that everyone seems to want! I've seen them styled in many ways, from jeans and shorts to dresses and wide-legged pants. I have to admit that they look good on some girls, but I don't think they are very flattering. 

I never was a huge fan of flatforms after all. I searched all my favorite stores and I found so many different, but yet so similar, pairs. I don't find these shoes pretty at all, but a trend is a trend for a reason. If I'm not going to wear these myself, I should at least show them to you and see what you think. As always, I'm proposing both, designer and more affordable pieces. The choice after that is up to you!

Topshop
Topshop
Topshop
Topshop
Topshop
Topshop
Topshop
Topshop
Topshop
 
Topshop
Forever 21
Forever 21
Forever 21
H&M
H&M
H&M
Demobaza-Luisaviaroma
Kurt Geiger-Luisaviaroma
Palomitas by Paloma Barcelo-Luisaviaroma
See by Chloe-Luisaviaroma
Senso-Luisaviaroma
Strategia-Luisaviaroma
Underground-Luisaviaroma
Mango
Birkenstock-Net-a-porter
Chloe-Net-a-porter
Fendi-Net-a-porter
Marc Jacobs-Net-a-porter
MSGM-Net-a-porter
See by Chloe-Net-a-porter
Tibi-Net-a-porter
Stradivarius
Stradivarius
ZARA
ZARA
ZARA
ZARA
ZARA
ZARA
ZARA
ZARA

Would you guys wear any of these shoes? Are you a fan of flatforms? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!

You May Also Like

3 σχόλια

  1. I love them! they are so comfortable!! I have ones from Zara (40th photo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..
    Nice collection..
    really like it..
    thanks for this blog.
    men valentino shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes collection is very beautiful,actually can change mans looks.shoes design and collection very smart.Thank you.I know something data, to know you can click here Shoes

    ReplyDelete