MY GREEK LITTLE PARADISE-NAFPLIO

by - April 18, 2014

nafplio heaven online

Those of you who follow me on Instagram probably know that I went on a small trip to Nafplio last week. Just a small getaway to let off steam and have fun with friends. It was amazing! Nafplio was actually the first capital of Greece and, since it is so close to Athens, I've been there many times. But I love this place so much, I never get bored of it. 

It's a city near the sea, with cute little alleys and great history. Most of these photos were taken from the castle Palamidi, which has an amazing view of the entire city and the sea. As I've said before, I am deeply in love with the sea. I truly believe that us Greeks can't live away from the blue. It's in the sky, in the sea, in our flag, inside every single one of us. 

Did you know that the colors of the greek flag come from the blue of the sky and the sea and the white of the waves? I don't know if everyone here loves the sea as much as I do, but I know that if I never saw it again I would be miserable. I consider myself blessed I have the chance to live in such a wonderful country and visit all these amazing beautiful places. I may be a big-city girl to the bone, but I have our blue waters deep inside my heart. 

Enough with that, I'll just let you enjoy the beautiful city of Nafplio, hoping that one day you'll go visit it, if you haven't already.

What do you think of these photos? Have you ever been to Nafplio? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think.

nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online
nafplio heaven online

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια