MORE OR LESS:LEOPARD BAG

by - February 04, 2014

More or less:Leopard Bag by ell0oukaa featuring a leopard purse

Here is another MORE OR LESS post, as I promised! This time it's not a complete look but different versions of one item. Lately, I've noticed that leopard bags are EVERYWHERE, from totes, to clutches, to backpacks. It's easy to find one you love but it's really hard to find one that you can actually afford that also has a nice design. So, when I saw this leopard bag from Mango, I knew I had to show it to you. I think it looks so much more expensive than it is and that it can compete without a doubt with the rest of the totes in this set. It has a great size, able to fit all your stuff in it and can really upgrade your look whether it's simple or more extravagant. It's a day-to-night bag if you pair it with the right accessories and, if you dare, you can hold it pretty much every day. An eye-catcher in a reasonable price...tell me you weren't searching for it! 

Tell me if you like it and let me know if you have any #moreorless requests for the future.

You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. I absolutely love leopard print! These bags are gorgeous! I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by both of my blogs sometime too (I'm from England) and I post my outfits and personal style on Raindrops of Sapphire and general fashion from celebs and brands on The Fashion Supernova! I hope you have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to your next post :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire
    The Fashion Supernova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment:) I love leopard print too(and England!)

      Delete